Hi ya'll! I haven't posted in awhile because it snowed like a buttload the other day and our internet hasn't been working right. So, a update on the fam.......it really is my birthday today :) haha! I'm 21 years young.....officially legal;) I'm at my mom's at the moment, but we celebrated at my dad's yesterday. My stepmom, Christine, made an awesome dinner and my fav. dessert, LEMON BARS! and some delicious marshmallow brownies. After we traveled to my mom's (where I still am) . Today, we went to church, then came home and made Mexican dinner and "Million Dollar Dessert".......I'll have to post the recipe later. Then we played a super fun round of Disney Scene It.....
So, that was my birthday in a nutshell.
Other fun things......
I finally got new batteries for my camera, so check back soon for more pics of my boys.
And the other night, I got to go on a "Girls Night Out" with my wannabe sister in law, Jaime, she's really my cousins wife. We went and saw 'Juno', which by the way I recommend to anyone who isn't offended by teenage vulgarity. I personally laughed the whole time, but I don't want you to get mad at me because I recommended it to you and you were offended.....like I said, it's quite vulgar.
Anyway.....I'm spent, I think I'm gonna hit the sack....goodnight all ya'lls.
3 comments:
I totally saw Juno yesterday, I couldnt help but think of you the whole time! I think it so awesome you are 21 with two kids and living the dream... I have to give you props with what you went through, because I couldnt have done it :)
You need to see P.S. I love you. I'm glad you had a great b-day! Christine cooks like a champ, Robert and I ate there one time. How's baby Cyrus?
Happy Birthday!! I can't wait to see Juno, I'm gonna see it this weekend...
Post a Comment