Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Favorite Friends :)

I stole these pics from my friend April......(I hope you don't mind love). They are from The Lucky 7 annual Christmas party. Well, I guess it could just be considered an annual get together, since it tends to happen after Christmas.
It was a wonderful party/get together. We decided to bag presents this year because we're all poor, and just seeing each other all together is enough for us. We reminisced and played Apples to Apples, which I, of course won :) And pretty much just enjoyed each other's company.

Sorry I haven't posted any other recent pics, my camera needs batteries and I haven't bought any new ones.

Playing Apples to Apples (I totally kicked butt!)

Cyrus with his Auntie Abby, she works in the Mother/Baby ward of the hospital, so she got to give Cyrus his first bath and take care of us!

My baby Boy!

The Girls; Front row: Me, Roo Back Row: Rachel, Kaylee, April, Jessica and Abby

Hugs before I left for the night

4 comments:

Erin Tarwater said...

How fun! I think it is so cool that you have so many good friends. I'm jealous! Usually that many girls in one room turns into a hormonal drama fest!

stephanie said...

hey thanks for leaving a comment on our blog..it is so fun to see family that we havent seen in a long time..you have adorable kids

Rachel said...

You guys are oh so cute... It reminds me of Jr High!

Katie B. said...

What a beautiful baby you have! I bet you are so busy...and tired! See you soon!