Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

So for Valentines Day today Victor and I went out to the mall to FINALLY get new phones! Sprints been bugging us lately because our two year contract ended a few months ago and they REALLY wanted us to get another one apparently. So we took advantage of their Valentines Day sale Mail-in Rebate offer. We paid $100 for each phone, but we'll get a $50 rebate for each.....

So this is my pretty new phone....
Texting is a breeze with it! And it is SO fun! Victor got the same one except it's black and blue.

And while Orion, Cyrus and I were waiting for Victor to be finished in the Sprint store. Orion made everyone a Valentines Day card for everyone......


I especially like the one where he is hiding :)

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!!

5 comments:

Coree Adams said...

YAY! I get my new every 2 next month. I CANNOT wait!

Katharine said...

I need a new phone but have to wait till march for the discount. Oh, well. Yes, we really want to move to St. George. The only problem is that Todd needs to find at least 5 people to train so that he can be replaced so we can move to St. George. So if you know anyone who wants a great job let me know. Then you can come visit us in the warm and sunshine!!

stephanie said...

congrats on the new phone, that looks pretty neat!!hey thanks for the help on our lil critter thing you will have to go back and look at comments for the update, can't type that much again!!☺

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

cool phone Lyss!

Coree Adams said...

Cute new background!