The night before I made a cake for the occasion. It's called "Better Than Sex Cake" (or to my innocent friends, "Better Than Kisses" :) First you bake a chocolate cake. Then right when it comes out of the oven you poke a bunch of holes in it and pour a whole jar of Carmel ice cream topping all over it. Then you let it cool. Then top it with a tub of Cool Whip (I actually prefer to whip up a 1/2 pint of whipping cream and add a little bit of powdered sugar and vanilla) and 2 Heath or Score Bars broken into pieces.
It was almost gone before I remembered to take a picture for you guys......
When Victor got off work we went out to eat (we had a limited selection because we wanted to stay as close to the school as we could, so Victor wouldn't be late for class). We went to a favorite of ours, Jim's Family Restaurant. I got a Avocado Burger, yummy!
Oh, and Victor passed his test! Yeah! So, if anyone needs Safety and Emissions testing done go to STEVE'S!
My dad and Christine went to Florida last week and got these super cute shirts for my boys at Universal Studios! What do you think??
2 comments:
ALyssa what a great cake to have on your anniversary cuz we all know that sex may be better than that cake but that doesn't mean you get it as often as you would like with 2 little ones around. :)
Those shirts TOTALLY ROCK!!!! I busted out laughing when I saw that pic!
Those shirts are so cute! That cake sounds/looks delicious! HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY!
Post a Comment