Monday, June 16, 2008

Silly Cyrus and Orion's Haircut

So, and update on the Guereca's.......Cyrus is crusing all over the place. He doesn't quite crawl the traditional way, but he gets where he's going and he gets there fast.

The other day I caught him trying to get out of his crib by doing this.....




It reminded me of one of my favorite movies.....

(X-Men, for those who don't know)



Today we cut Orion's hair. I usually buzz it all off for the summer, but we wanted to try out a real mohawk. I don't know how long it will last though.





This weekend we went to Orem's Summerfest. Orion had a blast riding the rides and watching the "Boom, Boom, fly in the sky" (fireworks).

Tomorrow we have Dr and Dentist App's. I am terrified of the dentist so I'm probably more nervous than Orion is. But I have to take him this month because he will be off Medicaid, we make too much for him to be on it (yeah, for more money, but he doesn't have insurance for the time being). He should qualify for CHIP though, we are waiting to find out.

We are going on our first real family vacation over the 4th of July. My mom has been nice enough to include Orion and I in their vacations, but Victor has always had to work. I guess, we went to St. George last year....that was spur of the moment though, not a planned vacay. So, anyway, we're going to Las Vegas (yeah, for finally being 21 :) )

3 comments:

Coree Adams said...

how cute is Orion's hair???

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

You finally posted yeah!

Funny about the mohawk Ben woke up this AM and his hair went in a bit of a fauxhawk so he wen't the bathroom this morning and came out with it all spiked in a really fauxhawk if there is such a thing. (spell check says there isn't :))

Bairds said...

So cute! Kenton recently had a mohawk and now is sportin the rat tail. Hey we need to hang out now that I'm back in Orem. I'm thinkin of trying to organize a BBQ or something, let me know when works for you...hopefully see you soon!