Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cyrus looks like Mommy too!

Back here it was determined that Orion looked more like me by 3%. I thought for sure Cyrus would be more of Daddy, at least I think so. Lately I have had people tell me that Orion looks SO much like his daddy and Cyrus looks like me. What do you think? I'll have to do Orion's again and see what it thinks.

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph

3 comments:

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

ok here is my opinion. Orion looks so much like your bros growing up but he also is the darker of the two boys. Cyrus looks JUST like Vic but he is much lighter, like you. So they both look like you both. How's that?
:)

Rachel said...

haha OH MAN! By 11%? That Orion kid is a cutie...I would know...I've seen him lol

Bairds said...

Hope all is well! cyrus sure is a cutie. Kiera's address is 1350 E. 62 S. Hyrum, UT 84319