Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Quick Update!

We still don't have the internet! I try to sneak over to April's occasionally, but life is crazy sometimes.

We had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas. Me and the boys went to Mesa with my mom and family and got to hang out in the warmness and eat Pete's :)

Orion is FINALLY potty trained! It was my Christmas present from him, and it is wonderful! He is obsessed with GeoTrax and Transformers (mainly Bumblebee). He has the cutest sense of humor and is talking better everyday.

Cyrus turned 1 in December! He learned to walk the week before his birthday, but then decided he didn't want to anymore. He started again on our last day in Arizona (the 3rd) and hasn't stopped since. He is a little ball of energy!

Today is my birthday, I am getting old!

Anyway, Happy 2009 everyone!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sissa!(I can always remember since its Dons too.)

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

Happy late B-day on here but I remembered on FB and NOT that it reminded me, I need no stinking reminder. HA!

It was so great to be able to see you and your family. Your boys are adorable! I do miss you not living closer but then again I miss ME not living closer too. :) Didja GET that one?

Keep us POSTED! (again, I crack myself up! )

McMemories said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!!