Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cyrus' Birthday


For Cy's bday we went to Pirate Island, it's like Chuck-e-cheese, but a little more grown up and Pirate style!  It was awesome.  We ordered their giant pizza called the Kraken!  It was huge!  I'll have to steal a picture from Victor's phone because I didn't get a pic.  But Cy (and Orion) had a blast and he got a ton of Scooby stuff (his obsession).  I made Scooby cupcakes, but I cheated and used sugar decorations instead of making some sort of cool thing myself....they turned out wasy cute though.

I can't believe that my baby is 2!!  He such a crazy little guy, but we love him :)
-- Sent from my Palm Prē

2 comments:

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

Fun! I sure miss you guys!

Britney Blakey said...

Wow I can't believe he is two! Don't you hate how fast they grow up.