Friday, September 21, 2007

Halloween Preview

When Orion and I were at my mom's a few weeks ago, we went through her Halloween costumes......I knew she had good ones, so what's the use in going out and buying a new one :)? Orion wouldn't look at any of the other costumes after he spotted this Tigger one. He instantly stripped and insisted that he try it on. He jumped around for a few minutes and laughed because he had a tail and then wanted to get out because it was too hot (it will be perfect on Halloween though, it will get SO cold between now and then).


So here are some adorable pics of when he tried it on at home. In the second picture he got distracted mid-picture when the car commercial came on TV that sings the Wheels on the bus song :)




1 comment:

Coree Adams said...

That is so cute! Dane is going to be Elmo. I love this age!