Hey everyone! I'm home from my week long vacation at my mom's house in Logan. Orion had so much fun playing with his uncles and going to football games (Chandler's soph. team won, and Alex team lost, but they both got to play and they both did awesomely good, both making a few tackles each).
It was fun not having to do all the chores everyday, but it's nice to be home it the semi-peace and quiet my mom's house (full of 6 boys) doesn't seem to have :) And I also got to dig through my mom's old baby stuff, and it turns out I don't have to buy a new car seat! My dad gave me my little sister's car seat when Orion was born, but the exp. date on it is Dec. 2007......so I thought I'd have to drop at least $50 to get a new one, but my mom's car seat she used for the boys has a Dec. 2008 exp. date! Hurray!!
AND.....as much as a favor the heat over the cold, I am SO glad that the weather is cooling down and we don't have to run the AC 24/7! So, I guess we'll have some extra money because our electricity bill won't be so high! Well, only until it's gets bitterly cold and that heater has to go on :P
No comments:
Post a Comment