Haha! Thanks for tagging me Erin!
1. I recently decided that crafts are too fun! Thanks to Coree :) I found the cutest ideas for some binky clips online and I can't wait to try them out! I wish I had a sewing machine (and one of these days I will steal my mom's) because I have this great pattern to make crib sheets, flannel sheets are the best for the winter time and you can only find them in stores in solid colors. So, I'm going to make my own :)
2. I too (like Coree) delight in dressing my child, soon to be children, in the cutest hippest things. However, it's a rare occasion that I get out of my pajamas before Victor come home at night time.
3. I am secretly afraid of having girl children :) Coming from a family with all boys I never really was a girly girl and to be honest I wouldn't know how to handle that. Especially when they get to be teenagers and if they want to be cheerleaders or something, not that I'll discourage it......I guess we will see. Maybe I'll end up not having any girls and that will mean Heavenly Father knew I wouldn't know how to take care of them :)
4. I am also secretly thinking of putting my children in cloth diapers :) They have some really cool ones and they are not all pins and plastic pants. It's not because I'm all environmentalist, although I guess it's nice to be helping our Earth. I am just sick of paying for diapers and the idea of having two in diapers is frightening :) I'll let you know how that goes....
5. Someday, after my kids are older and all in school, I want to to to college. In high school I starting working toward a nursing degree. My Jr. year I got my CNA (the lowest nursing degree) and my Sr. year I took a few college courses. I just don't want to go now because I know I don't want to be working....I'm a true believer of staying at home with your children.
6. I LOVE to read! I'll read just about anything I can get my hands on. And someday when we get a house I want to have my own library, like on Beauty and the Beast :)
1 comment:
Way to go Alyssa! I'm working on some pacifier clips right now. I can tell you a great site to buy the clips from.
Post a Comment