Friday, November 30, 2007
Baby Update!
So I can't believe how close I am! So here's the deal.....my Dr. is still saying that Cyrus is measuring big (yesterday he measured 40 weeks and I'm only almost 37). So we have an ultrasound scheduled for next week (Thursday) to see if he's actually as big as he's measuring or if he's just in a weird position to make him seem bigger. So if he's as big as he thinks he is, and his lungs are mature they will probably induce me. That's if he doesn't decide to come before then. I had Orion at 37 weeks.....and I will be 37 weeks on Sunday (Dec. 2nd).....so we'll just have to see what Cyrus wants to do! We can't wait to have him here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY! HURRY UP CYRUS I AM DYING TO SEE YOU!!!
Very exciting! Good luck with everything!!
That is very cool! I am very excited for you girl!
So exciting!! can't wait to see the little guy!!!
Post a Comment