You'd think with this baby coming so soon that I'd be trying to get all the sleep I can......but the past week or so sleep has been impossible. It's not that I'm exhausted but can't find a comfortable posotion, I'm just flat out not tired. Maybe it's my body preparing itself to be up at random hours during the night.
On the other hand, Victor has been sleeping like a baby. He goes to sleep at like 9:30 and I can't wake him up for anything! Which makes my frightened that I'll have to drive myself to the hospital if I go into labor in the middle of the night :) So, I know I shouldn't be upset or anything, but I'm like jealous that he can sleep so peacefully and I cannot.
Anywho, I go to the Dr. tomorrow and maybe they'll decide to induce me and put me out of my misery.......don't get me wrong, being pregnant is wonderful to a point, but I'm ready to get this kids head out of my pelvis!
Well, good night ya'll.....well, I'm not going to sleep, I'm just going to continue watching my late night TV shows....
3 comments:
Oh man! You are my hero Sissa. I couldn't miss my sleep...I sound a lot like Victor, and sleep away allll the time!
I get the same way! Must mean you are getting close!!! YAY!
hmm, a head in a pelvis...now there's a nice thought.
Post a Comment