I was first introduced to the Skippyjon Jones book series when my mom was working at the elementary school book fair a few months ago. I didn't actually read it then, but my mom pointed it out and said they were cute.When we went to my mom's this last weekend for Easter/her birthday, Orion picked it as his bed time story. And it is hilerious!!
Btw, you have to read it with an Indigo Montoya accent or it's not as funny. Chandler reads it the best, like I've said before he really is the comic relief in our family.
So, go rent it or buy it or however you acquire your books, you won't be disappointed!
2 comments:
That is too funny, I'll have to give those books a shot!
so it's a kids book? Btw, have you seen Enchanted? probably a rediculous question but OH MY HECK that is a funny movie!
Post a Comment