Friday, March 14, 2008

Lately....

Things have been pretty crazy at the Guereca household the past week or so.....Victor has been working his butt off taking classes to get certified to do Safety and Emission tests at work AND working at the same time. He has been enjoying it though, he loves learning new things about cars and the fact that he'll get a raise if he passes is pretty cool too :)

The boys and I have just been chillin' at home. Cyrus is getting big since the Dr. decided he needs to keep supplementing with formula. And Orion is a great big brother and loves to "snu-o" (snuggle) his little Ree-Ree. Orion also asks every day if we can go to Toys R' Us, not the "Baby Toys r US" but the "Ori Toys R Us" (there's a Babies R Us next door, he doesn't like it, it has no toys).

We also have been having my cousin Kaylynn (Hunter's little girl, for those who know my mom's side of the fam) come over to play 2-3 times a week while her mom is at work. Orion doesn't like to share his toys with her, but he's getting better, and I think it's good practice for when Cyrus is older and wants to play toys too.

My highlight of last week was last Thursday when Victor went and picked up my new kitchen table. I bought it off of KSL.com Classifieds (the newspaper classified section but online, and free). Victor drove all the way up to Morgan (1.5 hours away) to get it. Didn't you live in Morgan at one point Aunt Kat? Apparently the guy who sold it was selling everything of his ex-wifes that he received in the divorce settlement...haha. I guess it's really not that funny, but I LOVE my table. It's one of the Corner nook tables.....we had one when I was little, before we moved back to Utah, but we gave it to my Aunt Tonya when moved and since I've wanted to get one of my own.

So here are some pics of us this week and my new table!

Oh, and Orion got a much needed haircut, I don't know if you can tell, between the first and 2nd picture.....


4 comments:

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

That is awesome! Good job Victor!
Wow Hunter has a kid? he certainly is old enough but I still picture him in my head as a little kid.
Yes we lived in Morgan. Do you know the guys name? Those corner tables are AWESOME!!!! Does the bench open up for storage.

Coree Adams said...

Oh my goodness, what a fun table! I LOVE IT!! I NEED IT! haha jk I won't covet, but I do really like it a lot!

stephanie said...

congrats on the NeW table--i love good deals!! also i love the picture of your boys--very cute!!

McMemories said...

I love that table!! Sounds like things are crazy at your house too!Your boys are so cute!!!