Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another Update...

I know I've been neglecting my blog lately....I've been reading alot of them, but without leaving comments because I usually have Cyrus in hand.

So, we're still alive and well. Victor finished his emissions classes and tests and passed and now has moved on to the Safety part. He goes to class all this week from 6-10pm, which is hard for me because he gets off work at 5:30......so I only see him in passing. And it's our Anniversary this week (tomorrow actually) so we won't get to celebrate until this weekend probably.

I've been doing alot of blog reading actually. My two new favorites are these "Mom Blogs" Freebies 4 Moms and Baby Cheapskate. You should check them out, they are both awesome. Freebies 4 Moms is pretty much for all moms and the other is geared towards moms with young children, like every week she posts the best diaper and formula deals of the week, so it's pretty helpful.

Orion is just learning new words everyday. He could talk your ear off. His new things is after he eats, say he's eating dinosaur chicken nuggets....

He'll say, "Mom, where my dinosaur chicken go?"

and I'll say, "I don't know. Where did it go?"

and he'll get this sinister look on his face and lift up his shirt and say....

"IN MY BELLY! Swimming with water! (or juice, depending on what he's drinking)"

Cyrus is getting bigger everyday. He's still not as big as Orion was at this age, but he's filling out. He's starting to remind me more of Orion with the different faces he pulls. Another thing he accomplished this week, (which I hate...) is rolling over. I didn't think 3 month old babies could roll over, Orion was 6 months old when he started, maybe it was because he was held alot more...So, when Cyrus gets put down and he doesn't want to be put down, he'll roll over. And he cries and cries because he can't hold his head up for very long on his belly....it frustrates me sometimes, because he tries to roll over in his swing. I'll have to take a picture of that next time he tries.

Oh, and it snowed yesterday.....have I mentioned that I despise the snow? Especially in the Spring.


Orion and Kaylynn

My smiley boy!

1 comment:

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

Happy Anniversary Alyssa! (and Vic) that is sooo great! (ours was yesterday)
Your boys are so awesome! I miss when you don't post.