Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Coolest Website Ever!

So, I learned about this site on one of my Mom-Blogs. It's a consumer website where you can read different reviews for different products; electronics, appliances, phones, movies, etc.

The cool part though is they pay you for reading, writing, and rating reviews. It's like $1.00 if you write a "full" review (120 words) and 1, 2, 0r 3 cents for the other stuff. They keep track and then you can send it all to your PayPal account.

I signed up yesterday and I have already made $10.00!

Anyway, it's called Ciao and if any of you want to join PLEASE leave me a comment with your e-mail address so I can be your referral, I will earn commission :) Oh, and I have to confirm comments, so I will delete them after so your e-mails aren't on my un-private blog.

Thanks guys!

No comments: