Monday, September 29, 2008

My Sugar Monster and Potty Training

Cyrus has been SO ornery lately. I don't know what's up with him. So, I left the pantry open today and he, being his curious little self crawled over to it. I let him, because I thought the only thing he could reach were the unopened formula cans, no harm in that.

Well, apparently there was an opened bag of powdered sugar in arms reach. He had fun and it kept him happy.



Cyrus is so funny. He HATES the flash on the camera. He blinks every time I take a picture of him, unless it's a sneak up picture. However just recently he remembers that the camera flashes, and so he closes his eyes BEFORE I take the picture......hence the closed eyes.


Another note....we are trying to Potty Train Orion. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Coree Adams said...

he is so cute!!!

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

It is so good to see a new post!
Your boys are so adorable!

Good luck on the potty training.