I dug through my boxes in the the Basement to find my camera cord, only to find out my batteries need to charged. I guess I didn't think about that because I usually just use the SD card reader on my printer, but the laptop doesn't have that luxury, well, it does it just doesn't work....
I'll charge them now and hopefully can figure out how to use my camera cord (I've never used it before) and I can post them tonight.
So lucky us, we are picking up a faint signal of wireless internet in the house, that I will be able to use! At least for now I guess, better than hauling the kiddos to the library to use the internet, or looking creepy sitting in Victor's car across the street.
I'm pretty much just so excited to be able to read all of your updates!! Love you all!
Oh, and I've been asked a few times, but we aren't going to be able to make it for Thanksgiving and the reunion! I'm sad about it, but it's hard for Victor to take work off mid-week, and I just started babysitting a little boy a few weeks ago and I don't want to leave the mom hanging like that...
2 comments:
ACK!!! I am super sad about that! I will miss you!
Oh! But I am thrilled for the small signal.
....all I want for Christmas is an internet connection, an internet connection, an internet connection. All I want for Christmas is a....
haha:)
Post a Comment