Saturday, November 8, 2008

Update!!

Thank you Pablo and you unsecured connection!!

So, I am writing this on our laptop that conveniently does not pick up an unsecured wireless network in our house. Sometimes Victor and his brother stand by the curb to pick up “Pablo’s” unsecured connection, but since it is snowing outside, I will wait until I can use the library’s free wireless.

We are all moved in, and as settled is as we can be for now. I’m still getting used to the lack of cable tv and internet, but we’ll probably upgrade in the next few weeks.

Halloween was great. Our friends, Madi and Wes hosted our first annual friends Halloween party which was fun. It was supposed to be couples themed but most everyone wasn’t. Victor and I went as Border Patrol and an illegal Mexican immigrant, I’ll post pictures as soon as Madi does… It was so nice on Halloween, it reminded me of the great Halloween’s we had in Arizona. It rained, but wasn’t cold, it was like 70 degrees outside! Orion looked great in his Jack the Pumpkin King costume. Not to brag or anything, but it turned out better than I thought it would. Orion would walk around everywhere singing songs from the movie. It was so cute! Cyrus didn’t really know what was going on, but loved his candies he got! We actually didn’t go to very many houses because of our party we went to and because our first stop was at Victor’s boss’s house, and they always feed us yummy food, which is better than candy to us, and Orion got to sneak like half their bowl of candy because they don’t get very many trick-or-treaters due to the Truck-or-Treating craze.

2 comments:

Bairds said...

It was so fun to see you! You're boys are darling and I'm glad you had an awesome Halloween!

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

I love updates! You seriously need to get connected though. I go into withdrawals. Seriously.

So glad you are all moved in, I think it would be fun to live with family for a time. Not a long time but if it is for a good reason then woohoo! Make the best of it, ya know?