Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Finally Home!

Although our trip was amazingly fun, I am SO glad to be at home with my Victor (he couldn't come because of work). Here's roughly how our week went...




Tuesday: My mom picked Orion and I up at home and we drove and drove and drove until we got to the Ramada in Anaheim (which by the way, was the dirtiest hotel I've ever stayed in). We got there kinda late and just unpacked the van and fell asleep.




Wednesday: We walked (yes, walked) to Disneyland. We rode many fun rides. I got blisters on my feet and we came back to our hotel at about 10:30 pm. I was glad Orion fell asleep on the walk home and didn't wake up when I layed him in bed so I could relax and take a bath.






Thursday: Walked to California Adventure, rode rides there and some more at Disneyland (park hopper ticket) Thankfully, my mom is a saint, so she traded me shoes so I didn't have to wear the same shoes i got blisters in. Orion, Chandler and I called it a day early and came back to the hotel at about 6:30 pm.






Friday: We rested at the hotel for awhile and then drove to Huntington Beach. We only stayed for like an hour, but it was enough, I love the beach, but I'm not too fond of the sand. Oh, and we went to Jack in the Box, which was SO exciting, because the closest one we have to us in Utah is in St. George. And it was awesomely delicious, even though I threw it up.





Saturday: We checked out of our hotel and headed to mt great grandma's 80th birthday party at my Aunt Vickie's in San Dimas. It was fun to see my grandparents and my great grandma. But I was sad that my Aunt Doodle didn't come up from Mesa and bring my favorite cousin Jared. After the party we left towards home............then the trip got crazy. We were all tired and ornery and so we fought most of the way. We stopped in Mesquite, Nevada for the night. Orion wouldn't got to sleep so I layed in bed and cried because I was so tired. I guess he eventually fell asleep, I don't know when because I fell asleep first.




Sunday: We finished our trip home......my tummy was sick of the car by then and I came home and puked.........the end...








1 comment:

Coree Adams said...

Wow I can't believe you did all of that walking being prego & sick. You are a trooper Lys. Now go get some sleep!