at least I feel like I am more productive this pregnancy. I suppose it's because I actaully have to take care of myself in order to take care of my family. When I was pregnant with Orion I just laid in bed all day long and watched Law and Order reruns.
Even though I feel so sick I feel blessed to be pregnant again. I had a miscarriage last November and it was really hard for me. I even didn't want to try again for a long time, even though the Dr's told me I was healthy enough to. It just shows that everything does happen for a reason and that Heavenly Father is watching over us and knows what's best.
Orion is excited to be a big brother. Although I don't know if he really understands what that entitles. He loves to give my belly hugs and kisses and loves to watch the baby shows with me on TLC. He has also decided that it's going to be a girl. So I told him if he was going to have a sister her name was going to be Aurora, so now he calls my belly "Ah-ra-ra" it's really cute. He is such a sweetie!
Well, I'll try to keep this blog updated, try being the key word.......
Love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment