Friday, August 24, 2007

Four Things......

I've been tagged! That is if I'm the only Alyssa on Lyndsie's friends list :)


Job's I've had:


1. The only real job I've ever had was at Convergys (telemarketing) I only worked one official day before going home crying (I got through a week of phoneless training that I got paid for though :)


2. I was my high school football manager that was a fulltime job by itself, I got paid with free football games and gift certificates to various places and all the hoodies and football shorts I could ever want.

3. I used to babysit my neighbors kids until they moved a few months ago

4. And a mommy!




Fav Getaways:

1. Logan, UT to see my mommy

2. Mesa, AZ to see the fam of course

3. St. George, UT to get away from the cold, but stay away from the AZ heat

4. Anywhere with my hubby :)



Movies I put on repeat:
1. The Grinch (with Jim Carrey, honestly one of my fav movies ever!)
2. Tommy Boy
3. The Notebook
4. Cars (for Orion of course)


Guilty Pleasures:
1. Chocolate Cheesecake Shakes from Arctic Circle
2. Tacos from Jack on the Box (we don't have one so we get them at Burger King, almost as good)
3. Shopping for my boy
4. CSI


Places I've lived:
1. Mesa, AZ (from birth to age 1 and age 4 to age 8)
2. Pleasant Grove, UT (from age 1 to age 4 and age 18 to now)
3. Orem, UT (age 8 to age 18)
4. Logan, UT (summers during high school)


Places I've Vacationed:
1. California (Anaheim, Newport Beach and San Diego areas)
2. St. George, UT
3. East Coast (N. Carolina, Virginia, DC, Gettysburg, etc)
4. Nauvoo, IL


Favorite Foods:
1. Mexican food
2. Lasagna
3. Mashed potatoes
4. Fried Zucchini


First Kiss: My first kiss was gross.....I guess it's true when they say it's in his kiss because it was WAY different with Victor......so my first kiss with Victor was
1. Self Initiated :)
2. Quick
3. Romantic
4. Gave me butterflies




I Tag YOU!

2 comments:

McMemories said...

cute!!! yes i tagged you, haha! Its fun learning about u since i dont really know many of bri's cousins very well!!

McMemories said...

oh and your mom looks soooo much like Tonya!! well i guess that makes sense since they are sisters!lol