Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Man


Basics

1. Who is your man? Victor M. Guereca, Jr.
2. How long have you been together? almost 5 years
3. Dating/Engaged/Married? We're married now. We dated off and on all during High School and were officially engaged for 3 months before we got married.
4. How old is your man? 20

You or your man?

1. Who eats more? Usually him, but I'm pregnant so I have my days where I eat alot
2. Who said "I love you" first? I think it was him
3. Who weighs more? He does, thankfuly
4. Who sings better? He probably does
5. Who's Older? Me by 4 months
6. Who's smarter? We're both smart in our own ways
7. Who's temper is worse? Mine
8. Who does the laundry? mostly me
9. Who does the dishes? mostly me
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I'm on the right when your laying down
11. Who's feet are bigger? I have pixie feet! His feet are monstrous compared to mine!
12. Who's hair is longer? Mine
13. Who's better with the computer? Me, but he's getting better
14.Who pays the bills? he makes the money, I write the checks
15. Who cooks dinner? Me, but he's a good cook, he just never has time
(I think we're missing a number!!)
17. Who drives when you are together? He doesn't let me drive :)
18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? Usually him
19. Who's the most stubborn? uhhhhhh, that's debatable
20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? uh, me I guess
21. Who's parents do you see more? His, because they are closer
22. Who kissed who first? I did....I had to make that move
23. Who asked who out? he asked me out, I said no :)
24. What did you do? Oh, I said no, although I wanted to say yes, we were only 15, but he asked again on his birthday...I guess I was worth waiting for
25. Who's more sensitive? I'm overly sensitive nowadays
26. Who's taller? He is, I'm a shorty
27. Who is more indecisive? I'm not so much indecisive as I am passive, I just don't like to be the one to choose
28. Who has more siblings? I do, let's see.....6 brothers and 1 sister (and 1 heavenly sister)
29. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I try to, but he ultimately does
30. Who has the best husband ever? Most definitely me! Of course!

No comments: