Friday, August 10, 2007

What's new......

I haven't written a blog for awhile because I've been rearranging our small apartment in preperation for new baby. I know it's still a little early to be 'nesting'.......but I feel like it I don't get things ready now, I will be stressed about it later. So far everything has gone smoothly in changing rooms and such, except for our little interuption the other day with the ants in our bathroom. I just need to decide if I want to put up the big crib......which means I have to buy a new crib mattress because the one we have is on Orion's bed. Anywho, I'm rambling......

So.... I am SO excited for my doctor's app. coming up on the 30th!! They will be doing an ultrasound to find out what we're having.....and how many we're having :) I'm kidding, well kind of. At my last app. the dr. said my uterus is measuring about 4-6 weeks larger than it should be. However I had an ultrasound at about 9 weeks that only showed one baby......granted it was very hard to see. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

1 comment:

Coree Adams said...

Wow you ARE nesting early! Good for you though! The sooner you get things arranged, the less you have to worry about it later with TWO KIDS! It's so wierd to think that I have two now. I'm excited for ya, it's not easy, but its fun and I love it.