Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just Chillin....

...at my Mommy's house. Orion is having a blast playing with his little uncles, Ryland and Bridger, and I'm enjoying not having to watch him every second of the day. So I've been taking the opportunity to catch up on some reading and rest and such. I was going to check out the Stephenie Meyer books, but of course they're all out at the library, my mom said she'll see if one of her Young Women have them so I can borrow them and see what that fuss is all about. Until then I am indulging in my first guilty pleasure, LDS romance novels :) particularly Anita Stansfield. Easy readers, and easy to fall in love with her characters.

But, at the moment I should go check on the little ones, I'm babysitting at the moment.

3 comments:

Coree Adams said...

K Alyssa...YOU HAVE TO READ STEPHENIE MEYERS BOOKS! I read all three of them in less than 5 days. And I am so sad that I read them so fast, because I didn't want them to end! The 4th one comes out NEXT YEAR. MUST READ!

McMemories said...

I second coree!! you will love the books!! I read all three in like less than a week!! So fun!!
Any romance novel really are my favs!! Check out Nicholas Sparks books as well!!

McMemories said...

I say any romance novel but I really mean tasteful ones! haha
not the fabio cover ones! haha