Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Memory Monday

I found a bunch of fun old Halloween pictures while here at my mom's house. However, she doesn't have a scanner, so I'll have to bring them home for next weeks memory. So I'll post some fun pictures my mom already has on here.


This is my mom and her sisters and parents.....and from these 5 women came.....

....all these children (plus one more from my mom and two more from Tonya) It's pretty crazy how families grow exponentially......

Here are some crazy Halloween pictures from my mom's children......

Do you like Chandler's boobs?

Spongebob Chandler

Some of these kids are my Aunt Candi's and Serena's








3 comments:

Erin Tarwater said...

oh my heck, is that your mom in the bottom picture in the black dress??

Erin Tarwater said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coree Adams said...

haha chandler's boobs are hilarious!