I decided that I should just have a "Memory of the Week" since I never seem to get around to them on Monday's :) So here are the promised Halloween pictures I stole from my mom's house.
1988; Me with the Fleming sisters and my brother
1988; Me with the Fleming sisters and my brother
1989(?) Me a Clown :)
1990 Phillip Ashcroft, Me and My bro Tim
1991 Tim, Me and Trevor McMullin
1992 - Jared Riding, Me, Anthon Riding, Hunter Williams, Tim, Aunt Tonya, Cari Riding, Taila Klepinger, Aunt Serena, Navi Nielson, Gunner Williams (baby), Chandler (baby) and Alex
Okay, this is really Thanksgiving, but I thought Erin would appriciate it :)
And this, pretty scary, I know, it's 8th grade.....so 2000? My friends, April, Roo and Kaylee. Haha, my friend April (far left) is always so creative, I posted another Halloween picture with her in it a few weeks ago, you'll have to go look, she's dressed as a speed bump! In this picture she is a fork :) Can you kinda tell?

4 comments:
K those pictures are so cute. One of my favorites its the one with you and Erin in it. HAHA SO CUTE!!!
K aunt tonya hasnt changed a bit!! She is so beautiful!!
Those are great pics!!! I also love the ones below from back in he day!! Too funny we have the same cousins and also are cousins my marraige:)
Oh my gosh! I was JUST talking to Coree about how my parents used to dress all of us kids in the same outfit, and since I am in the middle of Christopher and Matthew, I always got stuck wearing boy clothes!! Hahah That picture seriously cracks me up. And how funny is your friend! A Fork!! hahaha. and a speed bump! that totally made me laugh out loud!!
oh my gosh, and Matthew is sucking his "thingers" in the picture! do you guys remember him doing that??! I don't know how he ended up with straight teeth.
Post a Comment