Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Moon.....

I finished New Moon last night and it was awesomely great! I must say that I think I like Jacob better than Edward. Maybe it's because I like tall, dark and handsome boys rather than the pretty boys.......

I am already half way through Eclipse and it too is wonderful!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

WHAT? Sissa we are soooo fighting! I dont really know how "alive" we really are. (lol) I guess its because I dont see Edward as a pretty boy. I mean he dresses nice, but I dont think that makes him a pretty boy. I pretty much LOVE Edward, and I love him even more after reading Eclipse! I just for some reason see him as a real man, and I look at Jake as a kid still. And Bella has got it all confused lol. Okay this comment is super long, but I love Edward...he could kick Jakes ass and YOU know it!!

Coree Adams said...

Well...it's probably better that way, because Edward is MINE!

Erin Tarwater said...

Ahhh, sad, Coree is so confused. He's mine. Further more, Edward could kick Jacob's trash! Jacob's only hot literally because he's a wolf.