Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My FIRST Concert!

Seriously! I went to my first concert last night and it was AMAZING! It was the big celebration of UVSC becoming UVU and Josh Gracin, Collin Ray, and Joe Nichols came a performed! THANK YOU Danny for the tickets! I asked Victor weeks ago to get tickets for this concert and they sold out. Danny called a few hours before it started saying his date couldn't make it and gave us the tickets. His sister had saved spots pretty close in the grass so it was super cool!

My camera isn't that great, but here are some shots I got.

I didn't get any shots of Collin Ray, but is is AWESOME in concert. I wasn't as excited for him at first but he really knows how to get a crowd going! He was by far the most energetic out of all of them!

Josh Gracin


Josh Gracin on the jumbotron

Me and my Baby


Joe Nichols on Jumbotron


Joe Nichols (with cowboy hat)


I LOVE country music, did you know? I wanted to go see Tim McGraw last week and of course wasn't able to get tickets (and they are super expensive!) This I think was way better. It was nice outside and everyone did a great job!

A few video clips

Josh Gracin - Stay With Me



Joe Nichols - The Impossible

3 comments:

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

Totally awesome Alyssa! I remember my first "real" concert. Jim took me to see Billy Joel.

by...K@ Ashcroft said...

You never forget your "first"! That sounds completely awesome Alyssa! I will never forget my first "real" concert. It was Billy Joel.

Bairds said...

You lucky duck! Sounds like crazy fun, hopefully see ya soon!