Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Going Crazy

Orion is driving me nuts today! He's probably just starving for attention since I've been so sick and in bed. Poor kid, I feel bad, I just can't keep up with him right now, he is such a little firecracker! And I guess I have a Birthday Party to plan......Orion's turning 2 on Monday and I don't really have anything planned, I guess I'm just lucky that it's also my little brother's birthday and since he's only a few years older than Orion we can just have a joint thingy.......but my inlaws also want to have a pinata party, so I guess I have a little bit of planning to do. I'm just such a people pleaser that I don't know when to throw in the towel and say I can't do it any more......

Hopefully, I won't be as sick with this one as I was with Orion (6 months!).......

1 comment:

Coree Adams said...

You poor thing! Ya know...it's ok to say you can't do it. Trust me...being pregnant with #2 isn't easy when you are still taking care of #1. And you just have to listen to your body and take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon, and good luck with the b-day stuff. Don't over do it!!