Thursday, October 11, 2007

Memory Thursday :)

The Many Colors of Alyssa's Hair
At the end of 9th grade I started dying my hair. It was a different color about every 8 weeks or so. My friend April and I had so much fun picking out new colors and dying my hair. Here are some of my crazy colors.First color experiment

Short and red

Short and dark (this is actually before the previous pic)

if you can't tell, it's black underneath





I needed to get my hair done....don't you love those roots?:)

4 comments:

Erin Tarwater said...

Fun! I have NEVER colored my hair! Can you believe that? I akways think about doing it, but then people talk me out of it becuase they say once you start you can't stop!

Erin Tarwater said...

Could Alex look a little more like Matthew!!??? I think not!

McMemories said...

You looked good with every color!! You are for sure related to Tayla, you guys look a lot alike!!

Coree Adams said...

CUTE! I think I REALLY like your hair dark! You are a babe no matter what color though.