I love conference! It is very rejuvenating, almost like being able to go to Church in your PJ's, except with Prophets speaking.
I'm just getting sad that everyone is getting so old.....it's depressing, but from their stories and such I know that they have lived wonderful lives.....more than I think I could live in 100 lifetimes.
I must say that one of my favorite talks was Elder Wirthlin's, he was such a trooper to stay up there and finish what he had to say. And Elder Nelson was awesome to get up there and give him a hand.
What great men we have leading the Church!
Haha, it's late.....I'll recap conference later.
4 comments:
Isn't conference the best???
I loved conference and wirthlins talk was so amazing, i was balling at how sweet the spirit was!!!
oh my goodness, do you remember the talk by the the general relief society pres. about "Mothers who Know"? That was by far my fav.!
My dad was the Rh baby. He had a blood transfusion, but I guess they didn't do it fast enough and thats why he's blind on the right side of both his eyes. He didn't even know it until he was tested before his mission!
Post a Comment